Volver!!! To Return!!!
I am so glad that i finally watched a movie that didn't make me want to complain about the screenplay or crib about the acting or regret having spent any money on it, be it the DVD or the cinemas. The movie made so much sense yet was quite ambiguous I must add. As for Penelope Cruz, man she finally won my approval. She is stunning in the movie and has sunken herself in the character so much so you start believing it.
And the language!!! I knew I always loved the language and that's why I learnt it (2 levels only), but this movie has made me crave for the language. Today I find myself with a craving to visit Madrid, Barcelona, Castellana and so many other Spanish cities. The color, the culture, the food, the music, the folks... its a replica to a large extent of my very own Indian culture...
Gosh!!!Have been gushing like some teenager but guess what?these are the side effects of not having gotten to watch one sensible movie in ages..
1 comment:
I didnt think too much of the movie. I really wanted to see it cos there was so much hype about it but after i did, i'd have to say that i was kinda disappointed. Yea... on a woman's front, it's great. But it still didn't grip me as being brilliant. This is just my opinion.
Post a Comment