Friday, August 22, 2008

It Must Be Love Though It Isn't

ok...you will find below the lyrics to Don Williams' song 'It Must Be Love-' now before you jump to any conclusions i haven't had the fortune of meeting a wonderful young man and thinking 'oh!it must be love' (blush! blush!)-i would really appreciate it though if there was a caring and sympathetic and most importantly a wise soul out there who would take the trouble of elucidating what does 'a wonderful young man' really mean-because in this tiny life of mine, i haven't really met a MAN, i mean they are more boys-then if i end up meeting someone who is almost there to being a 'man' he aint wonderful or young-now really don't wanna get into the details and explain how if he is wonderful he aint young or a man or if he is young he aint wonderful or a man-wait guess i just did get into the dynamics of the equation-anyways coming back to the matter on hand which actually is the song, i am posting it coz i can only see love in songs such as these (i mean the word is there in the lyrics, printed right in front of you when you read them)-nah!!!don't you dare label me a cynic just by reading the above few lines-i am not being a cynic rather am being a practical romantic-
it will be a little difficult to understand all that's been written above but hey don't worry-when you don't have a career, when your love life is beyond non-existent, when you leave the city you live in and shift for a month and a half to a city you thought you detested your entire life and grow to liking it, and when the heat there burns your skin, trust me you will achieve the zen that i have successfully achieved in this
'ripe young' age of mine (feel like some fruit-maybe avocado)-
ok enough of all ma gyan- find below ma fav song of the day :)

IT MUST BE LOVE
- don williams

First I get cold, then hot
Think I'm on fire, but I'm not
Oh, what a pain I've got
It must be love


There's nothing I can do
All that I want is you
Look what I'm going through
It must be love


CHORUS:
It must be love, it must be love
I fall like a sparrow, fly like a dove
You must be the dream, I've been dreamin' of
Oh what a feeling, it must be love


Something is wrong alright
I think of you all night
Can't sleep til morning light
It must be love


Seeing you in my dreams
Holding you close to me
Oh what else can it be
It must be love


No comments: