Monday, November 29, 2010

a day to remember!


I was 'queerish' with all the excitement and colors that went swirling round me again and again last afternoon. With the secure comfort of my camera I hesitantly started clicking my pictures worried sick how they might turn out to be. Guess the fear came from that pocket of my being that wanted me to be a 'photographer.' The pocket does not exist anymore!
I am no 'photographer.' 
I am a 'thief who hunts.' I stole and captured moments. I froze emotions and kept them with me. I picked and collected colors slyly hiding them in my digital basket. Flipping through my bounty made me realize how a pinch of pure joy and a dash of unabashed excitement at that right moment helped create a memory that's distinctly etched in my mind. A memory that has miraculously managed to make me grin ear to ear literally. 
I walked. I danced. I laughed. I hugged. I drank. I ate. and I clicked myself to delirious joy in 'gay abandon.'

No comments: