Friday, February 4, 2011

A whimsical expression of a very serious thought!

Dear God,


Epadi da irukai? Considering we have been friends I guess am allowed to ask you at least this much. Friendship we have going no. Busy as hell aa? Ok, that sounds wrong here. Anyway I suppose your plate is full and you are indeed handling cosmos-altering problems. I really don't want to add another teeny weeny burden to your already busy schedule, but I had no one else to go to. You know that of course :) That's my smile for you da if you're wondering what am doing with these punctuation symbols .


Not wasting any more divine moments, please find below the only two needs of my current existence. Let me know your thoughts on the same.

  • Need a decent, single, secure, straight, well settled and an ugly cute man for a partner. I kindly request you to pay attention to every single word afore mentioned, but do stress on two of them- single and straight. I have also heard that I am required to be highly specific about what I want and need out of this universe. I am going to try and be as specific as possible, probably just miss out on the name.  
  1. Height: 5ft 10in - 6ft 3inch (please no shorter or no taller)
  2. Weight: Healthy normal weight (yet to decide on a number as not only the height but also other things like bone weight have to be taken into consideration.)
  3. Age: 28- 37 (older the better, considering most are like wine)
  4. Color: Dark preferably more on the darkest side (racist I am, not)
  5. Humour: Must have and not restricted to gastric, restroom or sex dependency.
  6. Languages Known: English, Tamizh and preferably Spanish.
  7. Sense of Style: Boho not Chic(you see he would be gay then), crisp designer formals(designer because I know then I can get my Hermes bag), casual wannabe hip hopper also allowed (ensure not a desperate wannabe though, as I would personally burn the clothes), and any other aberration or slick choice shall be dealt with.
  8. Gustatory Preferences: Tasty, Decent Cuisines that do not include dishes made of, rotten shark, or a crocodile, or a horse, or a tiger's testicles (referring to the balls), or a goat's eyes or any other such random organ of a seemingly innocent living being, in their menus.
  9. Bank Account: Just about enough to have a Swiss Account. (ya know what I mean ;)
  10. Career Preferences: Anything legal yet pays enough to allow me to jump onto the lap of luxury with no option but to stay there lifelong.
I guess there must be other details to add, but I don't want you mistaking me to be a greedy soul. Will wait for you to send the first batch, and depending on quality, the kind of manufacturing and expiry date, I shall elaborate on the above. Be rest assured that I am being quite serious here. Do make a note of it if necessary.
Coming to my second need,
  • This is something you ought to have blessed me with a while ago. I need to open my boutique. I apparently need the money to do so (and by the looks of it might have to pay myself to even think in the direction of opening a boutique). You know that. I don't want it to be too big but I am not keen on stitching 'Jockets' and 'Selwars (Kameez is implied)' or 'Chaddis' for people. If my designs are worn by 50% Bollywood+50% Hollywood, I don't mind stitching the afore mentioned. I would like my store to resonate me in every nook and corner. I wish I could share a lot more with you about my ideas, but considering I am using a social forum trying to reach you and also considering you have, in distraction created certain defect pieces (read hackers), I am certain you understand why I won't be divulging any more details. If truly interested to help this mere mortal, I suggest you show me a sign. I will then post a hand- written letter (definitely subject to you giving me your postal address along with the sign).
Look forward to hearing from you or rather shall we say seeing you in the actions you perform to keep this mere mortal aka your favorite child happy.

Wishing, Hoping, Knowing and Waiting
Lots Many Love
CJ (my intellectual name this is by the bye ;)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

now i know , why u are single...lol
mad woman! n by writing this, u have terrified all the remaining men too :P

confuzd jughead said...

@paws: Beautys, if a man is going to get afraid by reading this blog post, then he isn't man enough for me. Good, he got scared. Hope he runs far far away ;)

Romi Mishra said...

An absolutely delightful and interesting piece of thought young lady. Loved the sense of humour and not to mention the tongue-in-cheek creativity aspect of your writing. Keep up the good work. All the best for all your future endeavour. Ragards.