The He-s of my life (no familial references :-) : A project that shall come into life in parts, is special in very many ways to me. Might not make much sense, but its still a tribute to all the He-s nevertheless.
HE 1: Has me wondering ... where the f**k is he now? What a mad rush those three days of knowing him gave me. A complete stranger. Fellow countryman from a foreign country. Tall, wheatish and cute. So not my idea of the perfect one.
Sensed him even before laid my eyes on him. His breath teasing my forehead as he bent, to ask me if all concerts in India were that bad in his quasi British accent. The random chap stopped being random within 5 minutes. A merry (or mary) columbus and a giantwheel spin followed by dropping him off in the middle of somewhere, a date was fixed. Date happened and so did the disappearing act.
The date, today I know, was a catastrophe. Hindsight sure knows how to kick your rear end mercilessly :). Date happened alongwith my entourage of girls who did nothing to hide their enthusiasm in 'perusing' him. Then the two of us started walking aimlessly on the streets of the city, doing those very things I deemed below me. Don't let those creative juices flow folks. What I mean is we were wandering aimlessly, coyly holding hands and smiling and giggling at really blah stuff and pretty much being the corniest people. Post coffee and an interesting conversation, it was time for me to leave. Promises were made, yet a sense that these were hanging promises never left me. These weren't grounded substantial promises made. They were as flighty and new as the man himself. Haven't met him since. Been 8- 9 years. Yet a smile always tickles my face when I think of him.
He was my first mills & boon man. And he always will be. The first man to make me feel divinely beautiful and gorgeously feminine. Will always be thankful for that. No anger, No regrets. Will do it all over again if I had to, but this time will jot down his name so I won't forget.
(:
HE 1: Has me wondering ... where the f**k is he now? What a mad rush those three days of knowing him gave me. A complete stranger. Fellow countryman from a foreign country. Tall, wheatish and cute. So not my idea of the perfect one.
Sensed him even before laid my eyes on him. His breath teasing my forehead as he bent, to ask me if all concerts in India were that bad in his quasi British accent. The random chap stopped being random within 5 minutes. A merry (or mary) columbus and a giantwheel spin followed by dropping him off in the middle of somewhere, a date was fixed. Date happened and so did the disappearing act.
The date, today I know, was a catastrophe. Hindsight sure knows how to kick your rear end mercilessly :). Date happened alongwith my entourage of girls who did nothing to hide their enthusiasm in 'perusing' him. Then the two of us started walking aimlessly on the streets of the city, doing those very things I deemed below me. Don't let those creative juices flow folks. What I mean is we were wandering aimlessly, coyly holding hands and smiling and giggling at really blah stuff and pretty much being the corniest people. Post coffee and an interesting conversation, it was time for me to leave. Promises were made, yet a sense that these were hanging promises never left me. These weren't grounded substantial promises made. They were as flighty and new as the man himself. Haven't met him since. Been 8- 9 years. Yet a smile always tickles my face when I think of him.
He was my first mills & boon man. And he always will be. The first man to make me feel divinely beautiful and gorgeously feminine. Will always be thankful for that. No anger, No regrets. Will do it all over again if I had to, but this time will jot down his name so I won't forget.
(:
2 comments:
ohhh yea!! i forgot this mystery firang fling :)
yeiii cuckoo.. it was not a fling wokay !!!
Post a Comment